A Personal Articles floater is used to insure valuable personal property that often requires more coverage than what is provided by an insured’s homeowner policy, due to various exclusions and limitations on homeowner coverage.
From jewelry to collectibles, you probably have more valuables than you realize. And your homeowners policy may not cover their full value. Your peace of mind is worth it.
Consider Valuable Items Coverage for:
– Jewelry, including engagement rings
– Silverware, china, and crystal
– Fine Art
– Stamp and coin collections
– Sound equipment (recorders)
– Sports equipment (archery, camping, fishing, skiing)
– Wedding gifts
– Musical instruments
– Golf Equipment
– Garden tractors
– Wine Collection