Dwelling fire/renters property insurance policy covers a rental property you own as a 1,2,3, or 4 family unit house that is occupied by a tenant.

The dwelling fire/renters insurance consists of:

– Coverage A – Dwelling
– Coverage B – Other Structures not attached to main house
– Coverage C – Personal Property
– Coverage D – Fair Rental Value for loss of rent if tenants are not able to live in home or units
– Coverage E – Additional Living Expense for any additional expense due to covered claim

* Please note Coverage C, D and E are optional. Depending on the insurance carrier, you may also have the option to add liability coverage.

Make the Difference

We are here to guide and assist you during the process.

Request a Proposal