Dwelling fire/renters property insurance policy covers a rental property you own as a 1,2,3, or 4 family unit house that is occupied by a tenant.
The dwelling fire/renters insurance consists of:
– Coverage A – Dwelling
– Coverage B – Other Structures not attached to main house
– Coverage C – Personal Property
– Coverage D – Fair Rental Value for loss of rent if tenants are not able to live in home or units
– Coverage E – Additional Living Expense for any additional expense due to covered claim
* Please note Coverage C, D and E are optional. Depending on the insurance carrier, you may also have the option to add liability coverage.